Friday, May 25, 2012

My Pal

My Pal                                                                                                                                                                              

My pal,     
Once faithful and a model.
To me you were
So cordial,
Similar to
David and Jonathan.
A pal, too dear.
Together we
Danced and sang,
How happy , we were?
More than 
Kin and kith.
Mutual,
You were
In all respects.

Like two parallel lines, 
Now we're.
Just like a bad dream,
Everything ended up.
Away from me
Now you're.
What on earth,
Made us depart,
Who knows?

M Rezvie Omerdeen
Matale
Sri Lanka
Friday 25th May 2012
                                                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment