Saturday, May 12, 2012

Love is......

 Love is......

Love's a song,
In real tempo, I like to sing it.
Love's a bliss,
In a proper manner, I love to taste it.
Love's a beauty,
With much pleasure, I want to admire it.
Love's a dream,
What it means, I'll try to realize.
.
Love's a duty,
Honestly, I wish to perform it.
Love's a challenge,
Boldly, I'm prepared to meet it.
Love's a quiz,
By applying the know-how,I may solve it.
Love's an adventure,
Sure, I've to go through the mill.
Love's a drama,
Pleasantly, I've to play my part.
Love's my past,
'Tis the mem'ry, which makes me to live in a blue mood.
Love's my future,
For the best, let me hope.
Love's sometimes a dialogue,
In a poetic way, I shall express my views.
Love's a great gift,
'Tis the Creator, I like to extol.

M.Rezvie Omerdeen
Matale
Sri Lanka

No comments:

Post a Comment