Friday, May 5, 2023

P Susila "The Crooning Queen"

Voice of P Susila is soft and clear, 
Her songs ! I'm eager to hear.
Melodies're up to standard,
As a songstress - she's branded.
Interviews of P Susila is so calm an'slow,
When she chants words begin to flow. 
Her tunes has a fine tone,
Keeps me relaxed when I'm alone.
Humming of P Susila makes me spellbound, 
I like the tempo in every sound. 
Sad hits of P Susila is heartrendig, 
The liking of her songs is never-ending. 
Her Lullaby songs forces babies to sleep,
E'en the meaning is skin-deep. 
Rhymes P Susila starts to float,
Talented when it comes to the musical note.
Live concerts has a strong power,
Each song is like a Blossomed Flower.
Singing style of P Susila is her own,
The Crooning Queen who's WELL KNOWN.
~ M Rezvie Omerdeen 
Matale 
Sri Lanka
13th October 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment